Oct 26, 2010

Skeleton Puzzle

To go along with our body parts theme this month, I found this skeleton at the dollar store. (I am really starting to love that place for inexpensive stuff for John!) John actually found it at the house before I could make the puzzle so while he was playing with it we pointed out the arms, head, legs, feet, chest, etc. Then a couple days later I traced the skeleton on a file folder and then cut up the skeleton. I gave John all the pieces and tried to have him put it back together on the file folder. He was pretty good at naming each body part but didn't really figure out placing them in a certain place on the folder! :) He had fun...and now we have creepy random bones around the house. :)






Don't we just use the most fancy high-tech games ever?! Don't be jealous..

I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)