Oct 6, 2010

Cat Shapes - Printable!

Continuing with the Halloween theme this month, I made another card activity to practice shapes with John.

(right click on image to save!)

Here are a couple ways to use this set of cards:

1. Print two copies and have young children match up the shapes.
2. Print two copies and have older children play memory.
3. Print three copies and challenge older children to play memory where they have to find a set of three cards.
4. Print one copy and cut the cards vertically or horizontally to make puzzles.
5. Print several copies and have the child sort the cats by shapes.
6. Shrink and enlarge the images and have children sort by size.

I link up to these parties!


  1. I'd like to share this on my blog next week (and link to you of course). Can I use your picture?

  2. Hello. I just found your blog & I LOVE it...so many creative ideas! I featured your cat shapes and your memory game on my blog today!

    Here's the link to the post:

    Have a fabulous weekend!

  3. Hi Jen - I really like your crafting ideas! I couldn't help thinking that you would love the 20 Best Halloween Crafts for Kids page on FaveCrafts (http://www.favecrafts.com/Halloween-Kids-Crafts/Top-20-Halloween-Crafts-for-Kids). There are some great crafting projects for young children. Have great day!


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)