(right click on image to save!)
Here are a couple ways to use this set of cards:
1. Print two copies and have young children match up the shapes.
2. Print two copies and have older children play memory.
3. Print three copies and challenge older children to play memory where they have to find a set of three cards.
4. Print one copy and cut the cards vertically or horizontally to make puzzles.
5. Print several copies and have the child sort the cats by shapes.
6. Shrink and enlarge the images and have children sort by size.
I link up to these parties!