Here is the shade in all its cute glory:
I had some extra material from recovering the bumper so I used some craft spray glue and went to work!
First I took off the brown trim. Not sure if that was necessary, but I did it anyways!
Then I cut a piece of material to size, sprayed the shade with glue and wrapped it with the new material. Once that was set (slightly crooked...oops!) I used the extra double fold bias tape to trim the top and bottom using hot glue.
Done! Seriously, that took all of 20 or 30 minutes.
Now it is plugged in and ready to go! I have one more thing to hang on the wall and then the room is DONE and I can post pictures! Get excited!