Aug 17, 2011

Teaching Thursdays - NEW -

As some of you may know, I taught high school math for 8 years before becoming a SAHM. I absolutely loved it and every once in a while I actually miss the craziness of teaching. Last month I presented a session at a huge math conference (CAMT) and LOVED sharing my fun ideas and activites I have stored in my box of goodies over the years. So I was inspired to continue sharing through my blog. Therefore, I decided to dedicate every Thursday to sharing ideas, activities, lessons, tips, etc for teaching high school math. I will be calling it Teaching Thursdays (how creative, right?!).

Many activities and ideas can be modified to teach at various levels and various non-math classes, so these posts will hopefully be beneficial for a broad range of readers. So, if you are a teacher of any sort, please be sure to read my blog on Thursdays! I even made a cute little button for you to put on your blog to share the teaching love. Woohoo! So, tomorrow will be my first edition of Teaching Thursdays and I would love it if you stopped by!

If you are a Facebook user, I will be posting the weekly links there as well. Like my Facebook page so you don't miss out!

Oh, don't forget to add your button and spread the word to your teaching buddies.









Also, if have a math blog and would like to be featured post here one Thursday, please let me know. I love having visitors! We could even do a fun blog swap.


If you aren't a teacher, don't worry, my blog will still be back to its old self the rest of the week with crafts, toddler activities, and party ideas. :)


Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)