Aug 29, 2012

Easy Fabric Strip Banner

So, if I am being honest, I made the decorations for the Stache or Sash Bash party the night before the big event! Therefore, I needed an easy and quick decoration to put above the entry table.



I knew I wanted something with some texture and not just a printed banner. So, I cut strips of scrap fabric and knotted them around a length of ribbon. This was a fabulous way to use some of my fabric stash.





I am going to do this again for my Halloween/fall mantel, but I think I will put a lot more fabric strips on the ribbon to make it a bit more full.

Do you have any super easy (& last minute!) ways to add decorations to your parties?

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)