Aug 24, 2012

Playroom Name Signs


Here is another little sneak peak into the playroom that I have been working on. I made these signs for John and Matthew. I made the design on photoshop, printed it out as a poster at Walmart, mounted it to a board, distressed it, and then hung it up! Basically, I used the steps from when I made my Family Tree Subway Art.





So, these look really small in the picture, but they are 16x20. The wall is REALLY big and I haven't finished decorating it yet. Plus, I need to make a third one when we pick out a name so there had to be room for three in that space!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)