Feb 4, 2011

Speaker Time!

Well, I will be presenting a session at a huge math conference (AKA nerd conference!) this summer in Grapevine, TX. It is called CAMT which is for math teachers. I LOVE this conference and went to it probably 7 of the last 8 years. I have always wanted to present but was too nervous. This year, however, the perk of 'speakers get in free' outweighed the 'too nervous' aspect and I will be presenting for the first time! Yeah!

So, anyone have tips for presenting/speaking at a conference? I have a couple months, but if you know me at all, you know I will start planning soon...like tomorrow. :)

I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

  1. No tips, but Congratulations! Very exciting! You will be amazing! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)