Feb 1, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday

My sister and I weren't able to get together last week for our arts and crafts day, but luckily my friend invited us to her house for some Valentine's Day crafts with the kiddos. She had three cute projects for the kids to do. I am going to share only one today- the 2nd is a present for daddy and John got antsy and didn't participate in the third project! :)

This project was much like our cookie cutter stamping. The only difference is that my friend made heart stamps out of potatoes. She used simple cut carrots to make polka-dots. It was so cute! Now your challenge is, can you actually find a heart in John's painting!?





I may have found one heart, but I like to think John was being purposefuly abstract with his Valentine's Day painting!

I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)