Jun 15, 2011

Pirate Party Sneak Peek!!

I don't really believe it, but Matty B is turning ONE in less than two months! Seriously?! I of course started planning his party a couple months ago. :) Since it will be about a million degrees at the end of July in Texas, I wanted to have the party where kids could play in the water. Seeing as I don't have a pool, I decided to have the party at a local park that has a splash park. I reserved a pavillion and we are set for the kids to run around and have fun while keeping cool!

I wanted a theme that went with water, but didn't want something cheesy like a luau or something. So I decided on pirates because I could make it cute and boyish pretty easily. I have TONS of decoration and party ideas that I will be sharing as we get closer to the party! But for today, I am sharing the super cute invites.



I made these bad boys using photoshop. They are printed and are ready to be mailed this week! I am already excited about the party...and sharing all the fun party stuff with my favorite readers! :)

I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pirate theme, looks like it's set to be one fabulous birthday party, can't wait to see what sort fun things you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)