May 31, 2011

Baby Shower {sneak peek}

My baby sister is having a baby in September. My other sister and I are of course throwing her a fabulous shower! (aren't I modest?!) We figured that this is the last shower we will throw for a sister...until our kids have babies...which won't be a LONG time from now! So, we want to go out with a bang.

So here is a sneak peek of what we are working on.



Obviously we are doing a book themed shower. I made the library check out cards on photoshop and then we put card pockets on cardstock. I also made bookplates to go in the pocket so guest can personalize books for the mommy-to-be. I love love LOVE how they turned out!










So, are you just dying to see what else we came up with? I thought so! I will keep you posted!


UPDATED: Check out THIS POST to see how the shower turned out with all the details!
I link up to these parties!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your library themed shower! Love it!

    Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love the invites can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that is stinkin' adorable! i love the idea of bringing a book, and the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the invitations. I can't wait to see pics from the shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)