Jan 25, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday

My sister and I decided to set up an arts and crafts day for our kids. Well, Matthew and Lilly are still too young for arts and crafts, but John and Bella are having a blast so far! {Remember last week's snowman prints?!} Each Tuesday we are alternating hosting duties and planning a craft for our 2 year olds. So, I am going to start showcasing their beautiful artwork each week! If nothing else, Mom will enjoy the pictures. :)

Last week's project was using cookie cutters to make stamping prints. We are trying to work on colors with Bella so we made sure to talk about each color as she stamped away. John lost interest after only a couple minutes, but still ended up with a pretty picture!

The steps are easy- load up cutter with paint, stamp on paper, and admire artwork!








I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)