Jan 18, 2011

My Precious Babies!

My sisters are super lucky and both got DSLR cameras for Christmas from my parents. Brad and I opted to be very practical and got a new dishwasher because ours sounded like a hurricane was blowing through our house. So while we can actually watch TV AND HEAR IT now while the dishes are being washed, I totally have camera envy! I had to share some of the pictures from the last week or two of John and Matthew, along with their precious cousins Bella and Lilly. I love that John and Bella have so much fun together and I think that Matthew and Lilly are going to be best friends too!
















I link up to these parties!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable babies. I love it that all you girls, boys and babies are so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So precious. That is so nice to have cousins close in age! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)