Jan 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger! :)

Woohoo! I got a Stylish Blogger award from Michelle at This and That about Kids. Be sure to stop by her blog!! Thanks Michelle!




Now, to the rules for acceptance...
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So, 7 things about me...
1. I am married to a great man and we have 2 wonderful sons.
2. I have two younger sisters {who also have fun blogs!}
3. I taught high school math for 8 years before staying home with my babies.
4. I would love to teach at a college in their education department so I can teach teachers. Wouldn't that be fun?!
5. I have two tattoos. and promised my dad I wouldn't get anymore. :)My sisters and I have matching tattoos on our ankles which I think is kind of neat!
6. I love love love to dance even though I am not the best dancer in the world. I taught dance for two years (along with math!) and didn't really like teaching it. I also coached cheerleading and enjoyed working on pep rally dances the most!
7. My husband and I like to take trips together often. Thankfully he works for SWA so we can get to fly for free and have taken several vacations together since we have been married! We are going to Charleston this summer and I am so excited! (and sad to leave the boys!)

I am giving this award to:
1. Itsy Bitsy Brianna
2. Life With My Giggly Girls
3. Hart 2 Hart
4. The Iowa Farmer's Wife
5. Get Down and Get Your Hands Dirty
6. Early Education with Antek and Kuba

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lof for the award. It's nice to know you better. I hope your dreames come true. Have a nice day. By the way, the title of my blog is : Early Education with Antek and Kuba :-). Hugs from Poland. Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the award. so fun to see other moms that enjoy your same activities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)