Jan 11, 2011

Reusable Crafty Idea Page - Printable!

If you are anything like me, you have lots and lots of ideas for crafts that you put into a list. or in an email to yourself. or on a random piece of paper in your diaper bag. Then I hardly do any of those ideas because I have a million never ending lists all over the place! So I thought maybe if I had a cute place to put my ideas, I would be a little more organized and get some of my crafts done. So, I whipped this up today while sweet Matthew was taking a nap. I am going to laminate it and hang it on the fridge so that way I can use an overhead marker to jot down ideas. {sidenote: I think I am obsessed with my laminator! pretty much if it isn't breathing, it is getting laminated around here. I think I might need an intervention...}

Feel free to save a copy if you want to use it for yourself! I am ready to add a couple crafty ideas that I hope to start on soon and I can post some tutorials! :)




I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)