Jan 13, 2011

Crafty Snowmen!

My sister and her kiddos came over on Tuesday so John and Bella could have a craft session together. Of course they had a blast (as evidenced by my very messy house!) and their little footprint snowmen turned out ... unique!

We first painted their little feet....



stamped onto paper...





and then decorated!



And seriously- why do kids feel they need to take out every toy we own when they get together?!







Ok, so it doesn't look that bad in the pictures, but it certainly feels abnormally messy right now! :)

I link up to these parties!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And it did seem messier in person. :) Can't wait to do craft day at our house next week. Now I just have to think of something fun to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the huge googly eyes on the snowman, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! handprint and footprint art is my favorite! have you seen 'meet the dubiens' blog? ..she does a ton of cute ones. thanks for the comment! have fun with your mailboxes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)