Mar 20, 2011

L is for Luck - tot school - 27 months old

Last week was 'L for Luck' in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I didn't have just a whole for this week and so I focused mainly on finding green things for John (and Matthew!) to play with.

John's favorite tot tray was pouring green macaroni. He did this a couple times this week. He also loved stepping on the macaroni and crushing them on the floor. How fun for him...and not fun for me to sweep up! :)






He played with green playdoh (for only a couple minutes)...



...made a rainbow picture from Froot Loops (although he mostly just watched me make the picture while he ate the food)...



...followed a leprechaun's footprints who left him a present (gold covered Rolos) while we were out one morning...





...put window clings on the window....



...put stickers on an L...



...played with foam blocks (for about 1 minute!)...



...all while Matthew played with a bunch of green toys that I gathered for him!



So, it was a pretty easy week! We had a fabulous day having some artsy playtime with friends and I will be posting about that tomorrow.

I think we might take this week off for our 'spring break' so I can plan our next week with better activities for John John. I am thinking a farm animals theme and I am excited to see what I can come up with! :)



I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)