Sep 27, 2010

Halloween Memory Game- Free Printable!

** Here is my own 'oopsey daisy'! I put the wrong guest post-er for this super cute idea! The creative Liesel shared this on the blog, Oopsey Daisy. Thanks for catching that Alison!**

I saw the idea to make a Halloween Memory game over at Oopsey Daisy, which is a super cute blog! Liesel was guest posting and I loved the game she made! So I made my own set using photoshop and some digital scrapbook items. (You can click on each picture to save the file.) I plan on printing these out anywhere I can find cheap prints online which will probably be Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens. (Check out Oopsey Daisy for directions on how to make the game!)

















I decided I don't to want put these on black card stock mainly because I don't have any on hand. Thanks to my lovely high school students who don't seem to know how to keep track of class supplies, I have lots of incomplete decks of playing cards on hand. So I will glue each picture to a playing card which makes them slightly sturdier and prettier. Once again, I am also being green and thrifty at the same time! :)

Since John is still too young to play memory, so we will use these as a simple matching game. Hopefully he enjoys it when we play with them next month!

{confession- with having a 2 month old baby at home, I am hoping this game gets made before Halloween! haha! But at least it is an easy enough project to tackle during a naptime or before I hit the sack at night!}

I link up to these parties!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I just tweeted about it and have a link scheduled to post back to you on 10-7. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out for my blog!! Your game is ADORABLE!! ! (It wasn't Lil' Luna guest posting... it was my cousin, Liesel.) I am totally making one of these, and will feature you!! THANKS!!

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUte! Clicked over from the activity mom. I thought something seemed familiar here... I used this blog background a while back. I like your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! Finished them up this morning and my boys spent the day playing. Perfect! http://tssimplecreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-garland.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I downloaded this game and uploaded the pics the very day I saw your post!! We are playing this game at our weekend Halloween party. Thanks SO much for sharing this with us!

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea! Im your newest follower! Follow me at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/
    Let me know if you are interested in doing a blog swap with me CierraLarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)