Sep 5, 2011

Cleaning is Pointless with Kids Around!

I think of all the frustrations that come along with having children, cleaning the house is the WORST. I find this to be the most defeating thing...ever. I finished another month of my chore calendar, and I did pretty well. However, one day I was cleaning out the inside of my fridge (and doing an AMAZING job if I do say so myself. That thing was spotless, neat, and organized). I put away the last fast food ketchup (does anyone else save those?!), closed the door, and this is what I find next to me.



Hmmmm...that wasn't there when I started cleaning the fridge. Thanks, Matthew!



But surely the rest of the house stayed clean while I was knee deep in left-overs needing to be thrown out. I mean, I just folded a load of laundry and straightened up the living room.





Nope. Thanks, John!

But hey, if you come over to my house, it may look like a mess, BUT the inside of the fridge is PRISTINE. Soooooo, there's that.




source


Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly how it is at my house!! It is so frustrating sometimes! It is truly amazing how fast kids can mess up the entire house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)