May 3, 2010

Woohoo!

First and foremost, looky here...my shirt was featured on Super Stinky Boys blog! How exciting!




Photobucket



So now that the craft show is over, I can focus my energy and craftiness on new things. Here is what will be heading to lil Mop Top soon:

1.An awesome retirement party for my mother-in-law. I am so excited for all the things I am working on for that!

2. A little redecorating to set up the nursery and changing John's room into a big boy room! (Hi...can we say stressed out already!)

3. Making fun onesies with my mom and sisters for the new baby. We are 'upcylcing' John's plain white onesies from when he was a newborn and I can't wait!

Hopefully I will have something fun to share within the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)