May 2, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the craft show in Keller yesterday! My friend Stef and I had a great time at our first show...and made several notes for the next one! It was also so fun to see my family come show support. They are just so sweet! My husband, dad, and Stef's husband were worried about us b/c we didn't sell anything for the first three hours! Stef and I were worried too but then sales picked up once it was lunch time.

If you visited our booth and would like to place an order for anything you saw, feel free to email me and I can help you out with anything you need. We can pick any fabric color and make matching sets of items for gift sets! Check out my previous post for a sampling of what we have to offer. Also, here are some pictures of our booth for more ideas of what we can do for you! Want something that you don't see? Email me and I am sure I can help you out!









2 comments:

  1. The booth looked great!!! Glad your first show went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from Friday Follow!

    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    Jeanette Huston

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)