May 15, 2014

Composition Class Photo Favs

So I realize I haven't posted recently. Life tends to get in the way of that sometimes, right? Well, last month I took a composition photography class through Clickin Moms. I love taking these classes and are kind of my new obsession. I shared my favorite photos from when I took the class on how to use Lightroom so I thought I would share my favs from this recently learning adventure.










I read a tutorial this week on taking photos in your garage so I tried it this morning before the boys went to their last day of preschool. I love how it turned out!


I love this photo of my sister and my nieces after their ballet recital.

So, have you found a theme that I am a sucker for black and white photos?! :) Thanks for looking at my pictures- I am loving taking photos and trying to learn more about it each day!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, what a treat to see your beautiful images again. Beautiful compositions and I love what you did with the garage light!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)