Aug 8, 2012

Playroom Freebies

We have been working on the boys' playroom over the past week or so. This room is quite large (walls are 155 inches long!) so the boys love playing in there. The room isn't totally finished yet, so I am going to wait to share the whole thing. But, in the meantime I wanted to share a freebie that I made for the room.





You have probably seen these types of sign around Pinterest or Etsy. I just whipped these up using Photoshop, printed them on regular paper, and framed them with extra frames we had from the old house. Very easy and cheap! So, I wanted to share them with you- feel free to save and use (but please don't sell them!).

Here is what they look like in the playroom:





I can't wait for the room to be finished and share the rest of it with you!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)