Jun 23, 2012

I Am BACK...and an Announcement

Well, loyal readers, (is anyone still out there?!!?) I think I can officially say I am back! We are about 90% unpacked at the new house (which I love even when the AC broke the 2nd day we were here!). I started to set up our tot school stuff today and will have the boys started on 4th of July activities on Monday. I can't wait! Today I also unpacked my crafty stuff and put it in its own closet (YAY for more storage in the new house!). It got me all excited so I decide to start working on a 4th of July mantel. Brad is picking up some of the supplies while he is out tonight and I will finish it up tomorrow. I can't wait to show it to you (with a freebie download and tutorial!) on Monday!

So, for the annoucement...



We are super excited (and quite nervous!). I can't wait until August when we can find out the sex and start planning the nursery with my sister. Until then, maybe I will actually put together the boys' rooms...

Check back Monday for the flag sign tutorial! Have a great weekend!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)