Mar 23, 2012

Hunger Games - Bingo game

Tomorrow is the big day! I am going to see Hunger Games with my sister and two friends. So, no, we didn't do the midnight premiere (I am too old for that!) but we are going opening weekend so that totally counts. We are going early to stand in line because we don't want to end up in the front row. To help pass the time in line, I made up this little people watching bingo game. Some items are specific to Hunger Games and other are generic people watching observations. Feel free to save the image and use in line while wait for the big show!



Also, comment later to tell me what you thought of the movie!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)