Jul 5, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday

Last week we had a short 4th of July craft for the kids to do. Well, all projects are short for them since John loses his attention after about 5 minutes usually!

We put out plates of red and blue paint with a star and circle cookie cutter. They stamped stars and circles pictures which of course HAD to have handprints as well!





We have been doing these arts and crafts days for several months now and I can see a huge difference in what they can do. John was very particular about his print. He didn't have his circles touching the stars- he was delibrate about where he was stamping compared to him just stamping haphazardly the first time we did this! Our little babies are growing up! :(

I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)