Sep 24, 2010

Halloween Placemats

Holy moly...it has been a while since I posted! I am totally blaming having a 2 month old baby at home. :)

So, I saw this post today which reminded me of some placemats I made last year. Since Halloween will be here before we know it, I thought I would share! I usually host the family Halloween and Valentine's Day parties. So I made dual-purpose placemats. Super easy- just sewed two pieces of the holday fabrics together and then topstitched. Now I have enough placemats for the whole family for both holidays! Double bonus is I have less items to store in the cramped china cabinet. :)








I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)